You own a young company that is seeking VC, angel or perhaps even seed funding. You want to protect yourself with the right legal documents, ensure that you are taking the right steps and perhaps gain some legal counsel along the way. You turn to your network circles for a recommendation on a good lawyer. Before you know it, you are inundated with firms and you don’t know where to begin or which to choose. Start with these basic criteria to begin eliminating those that aren’t right for you: startup focused, firm size and local.
Raising Capital from Angel Investors
Learn how to get the funding you need.
Give us a call (858) 876-4597
or, fill out the form.
- “ My company was able to raise $150,000 within less than a month of the plan being delivered, and another $200,000 in the following few months.” David Martinez
Owner, Agri-Tech Industries
The Latest Posts from Our Entrepreneurship Blog
- 5 Excellent Startup Tips on Securing a Bank Loan April 28, 2016
- 5 Reasons to Attend The USD V2 Pitch Competition For Entrepreneurs April 26, 2016
- How to Craft an Effective Mission Statement For Your Startup April 8, 2016
- How to Create a Social Media Profile For Your Business March 31, 2016
- Crowdfunding For Equity: Title III and Equity Crowd Funding 101 March 25, 2016