You own a young company that is seeking VC, angel or perhaps even seed funding. You want to protect yourself with the right legal documents, ensure that you are taking the right steps and perhaps gain some legal counsel along the way. You turn to your network circles for a recommendation on a good lawyer. Before you know it, you are inundated with firms and you don’t know where to begin or which to choose. Start with these basic criteria to begin eliminating those that aren’t right for you: startup focused, firm size and local.
Raising Capital from Angel Investors
Learn how to get the funding you need.
Give us a call (858) 876-4597
or, fill out the form.
- “ My company was able to raise $150,000 within less than a month of the plan being delivered, and another $200,000 in the following few months.” David Martinez
Owner, Agri-Tech Industries
The Latest Posts from Our Entrepreneurship Blog
- Recruiting a CTO Co-Founder for Your Startup February 20, 2015
- Artificial Intelligence: The Trend For Tech Startups February 11, 2015
- The Startup Garage’s Top 10 Best Blogs of 2014 January 28, 2015
- Avoidable Legal Dilemmas Every Entrepreneur Should Know January 21, 2015
- Startup Business Funding Report 2014 January 9, 2015