You own a young company that is seeking VC, angel or perhaps even seed funding. You want to protect yourself with the right legal documents, ensure that you are taking the right steps and perhaps gain some legal counsel along the way. You turn to your network circles for a recommendation on a good lawyer. Before you know it, you are inundated with firms and you don’t know where to begin or which to choose. Start with these basic criteria to begin eliminating those that aren’t right for you: startup focused, firm size and local.
Raising Capital from Angel Investors
Learn how to get the funding you need.
Give us a call (858) 876-4597
or, fill out the form.
- “ My company was able to raise $150,000 within less than a month of the plan being delivered, and another $200,000 in the following few months.” David Martinez
Owner, Agri-Tech Industries
The Latest Posts from Our Entrepreneurship Blog
- The Importance of Bookkeeping for a Startup Business July 22, 2015
- The Femaleprenuer: Exclusive Q& A with Four Influential Female Founders July 7, 2015
- 28 Essential Hashtags To Use For Your Startup Business June 28, 2015
- SEC Oks Equity Crowdfunding with Regulation A+ Changes to the JOBS Act June 19, 2015
- 4 Reasons Why Startup Week San Diego Is Good For Your Life & Your Business June 4, 2015