You own a young company that is seeking VC, angel or perhaps even seed funding. You want to protect yourself with the right legal documents, ensure that you are taking the right steps and perhaps gain some legal counsel along the way. You turn to your network circles for a recommendation on a good lawyer. Before you know it, you are inundated with firms and you don’t know where to begin or which to choose. Start with these basic criteria to begin eliminating those that aren’t right for you: startup focused, firm size and local.
Raising Capital from Angel Investors
Learn how to get the funding you need.
Give us a call (858) 876-4597
or, fill out the form.
- “ My company was able to raise $150,000 within less than a month of the plan being delivered, and another $200,000 in the following few months.” David Martinez
Owner, Agri-Tech Industries
The Latest Posts from Our Entrepreneurship Blog
- Top 8 Success Tips For First Time Founders February 11, 2016
- 14 Key Insights From The Lean Entrepreneur Author Brant Cooper January 29, 2016
- Why To Take Caution With Investor “Finders” January 21, 2016
- How To “Winterize” Your Business For Success in 2016 December 29, 2015
- Want to Join The Startup Garage For FREE at Launch Festival in San Francisco? December 24, 2015