You own a young company that is seeking VC, angel or perhaps even seed funding. You want to protect yourself with the right legal documents, ensure that you are taking the right steps and perhaps gain some legal counsel along the way. You turn to your network circles for a recommendation on a good lawyer. Before you know it, you are inundated with firms and you don’t know where to begin or which to choose. Start with these basic criteria to begin eliminating those that aren’t right for you: startup focused, firm size and local.
Raising Capital from Angel Investors
Learn how to get the funding you need.
Give us a call (858) 876-4597
or, fill out the form.
- “ My company was able to raise $150,000 within less than a month of the plan being delivered, and another $200,000 in the following few months.” David Martinez
Owner, Agri-Tech Industries
The Latest Posts from Our Entrepreneurship Blog
- MintShow featured at TechCrunch Disrupt SF! September 22, 2016
- 5 Financial Tips For Startups from the 2016 Hera Venture Summit September 20, 2016
- Top 5 Startup Tips from the 2016 SDVG Venture Summit September 15, 2016
- Rise Up Radio Interview with Tyler Jensen Founder of The Startup Garage May 9, 2016
- 5 Excellent Startup Tips on Securing a Bank Loan April 28, 2016