On Aug 4, 2015 The White House, Tech Giants, Entrepreneurs, and Venture Capitalists across America committed to invest in the future of women in business.
A commitment that set the stage for previously untapped opportunities for female founders.
Leading the forefront of female entrepreneurship is the conglomeration of
Hera Hub= Female focused Co-working Space
Hera Labs= Female Focused Business Accelerator
Hera Fund= Female Focused Angel Investment Fund
On Saturday Sept 19th, Hera Venture Summit unveils a new face of Women in Tech Events
Below are 7 undeniable reason YOU’ll want to attend!
1. The Hera Venture Summit offers the ultimate platform for female founders and funders to discuss and collaborate in launching, growing and sustaining profitable businesses.
2. There’s not just 1 but 2 Keynote Speakers, excited to share their experience and expertise.
Elissa Shevinsky, a Startup CEO and Co-Founder at JeKuDo Privacy Company, a veteran coder, and editor of ‘Lean Out’ which encourages women to create their own culture in Tech Startups.
Consuelo Valverde, an Entrepreneur turned VC at SV LATAM Fund. At the age of 20, she founded one of the first PC manufacturing companies in Mexico and later on an IT learning institute.
3. Beautiful environments fuel inspiration. The event takes place at the University of San Diego an architectural dream, named by Travel+Leisure magazine one of the most beautiful college campuses in the United States.
4. One-day intensive and interactive event. Often times events are spread across a weekend, 3 days, or even week long. The Hera Venture Summit takes Startup growth hacking to a new level, fully emerging everyone into the conversation in an action packed 10 hour event.
5. The theme of the event centers around “Building Bridges” both locally, binational, and globally. Holding course to the idea that through each other’s diversity comes expansion, both personally and professionally.
6. 7 Panels of unique content, covering everything from topics of gender investing and female founder ROI to how to become a female angel investor.
7. Happy Hour, the event concludes with the ultimate networking opportunity over cocktails. The perfect place to share insights gained throughout the day, and make life long connections.
Now that you’ve decided to join us be sure to say hello to The Startup Garage Team!