First and foremost, venture capital firms want to see an entrepreneur with passion and vision. Unfortunately, this usually isn’t enough to get them opening their pocket books. Some venture capital firms will have narrow criteria for the types of companies that they invest in while other will adopt a more broad portfolio and invest across many sectors. In any case, nearly every venture capital firm is looking to see if you’ve made signification traction for each of the following critical steps.
Raising Capital from Angel Investors
Learn how to get the funding you need.
Give us a call (858) 876-4597
or, fill out the form.
- “ My company was able to raise $150,000 within less than a month of the plan being delivered, and another $200,000 in the following few months.” David Martinez
Owner, Agri-Tech Industries
The Latest Posts from Our Entrepreneurship Blog
- Tweets. Hearts & Pivots: 5 Startup Business Lessons To Learn From Twitter November 11, 2015
- Tech Focused ‘Super Schools’ to Rethink High School Education in the U.S. October 26, 2015
- Business Plan Writer vs. Business Plan Strategic Consultant October 14, 2015
- 6 Reasons You’ll Want To Attend The USD Legacy Entrepreneurship Conference September 25, 2015
- How To Optimize Your Board of Advisors September 15, 2015