First and foremost, venture capital firms want to see an entrepreneur with passion and vision. Unfortunately, this usually isn’t enough to get them opening their pocket books. Some venture capital firms will have narrow criteria for the types of companies that they invest in while other will adopt a more broad portfolio and invest across many sectors. In any case, nearly every venture capital firm is looking to see if you’ve made signification traction for each of the following critical steps.
Raising Capital from Angel Investors
Learn how to get the funding you need.
Give us a call (858) 876-4597
or, fill out the form.
- “ My company was able to raise $150,000 within less than a month of the plan being delivered, and another $200,000 in the following few months.” David Martinez
Owner, Agri-Tech Industries
The Latest Posts from Our Entrepreneurship Blog
- Recruiting a CTO Co-Founder for Your Startup February 20, 2015
- Artificial Intelligence: The Trend For Tech Startups February 11, 2015
- The Startup Garage’s Top 10 Best Blogs of 2014 January 28, 2015
- Avoidable Legal Dilemmas Every Entrepreneur Should Know January 21, 2015
- Startup Business Funding Report 2014 January 9, 2015