First and foremost, venture capital firms want to see an entrepreneur with passion and vision. Unfortunately, this usually isn’t enough to get them opening their pocket books. Some venture capital firms will have narrow criteria for the types of companies that they invest in while other will adopt a more broad portfolio and invest across many sectors. In any case, nearly every venture capital firm is looking to see if you’ve made signification traction for each of the following critical steps.
Raising Capital from Angel Investors
Learn how to get the funding you need.
Give us a call (858) 876-4597
or, fill out the form.
- “ My company was able to raise $150,000 within less than a month of the plan being delivered, and another $200,000 in the following few months.” David Martinez
Owner, Agri-Tech Industries
The Latest Posts from Our Entrepreneurship Blog
- 6 Reasons You’ll Want To Attend The USD Legacy Entrepreneurship Conference September 25, 2015
- How To Optimize Your Board of Advisors September 15, 2015
- Furry Innovation: Pets Are Startup Businesses New Best Friends September 5, 2015
- 7 Reasons Why Hera Venture Summit Is A Must Attend Startup Event August 25, 2015
- How To Identify a Startup Co-Founder August 19, 2015