First and foremost, venture capital firms want to see an entrepreneur with passion and vision. Unfortunately, this usually isn’t enough to get them opening their pocket books. Some venture capital firms will have narrow criteria for the types of companies that they invest in while other will adopt a more broad portfolio and invest across many sectors. In any case, nearly every venture capital firm is looking to see if you’ve made signification traction for each of the following critical steps.
Raising Capital from Angel Investors
Learn how to get the funding you need.
Give us a call (858) 876-4597
or, fill out the form.
- “ My company was able to raise $150,000 within less than a month of the plan being delivered, and another $200,000 in the following few months.” David Martinez
Owner, Agri-Tech Industries
The Latest Posts from Our Entrepreneurship Blog
- MintShow featured at TechCrunch Disrupt SF! September 22, 2016
- 5 Financial Tips For Startups from the 2016 Hera Venture Summit September 20, 2016
- Top 5 Startup Tips from the 2016 SDVG Venture Summit September 15, 2016
- Rise Up Radio Interview with Tyler Jensen Founder of The Startup Garage May 9, 2016
- 5 Excellent Startup Tips on Securing a Bank Loan April 28, 2016