First and foremost, venture capital firms want to see an entrepreneur with passion and vision. Unfortunately, this usually isn’t enough to get them opening their pocket books. Some venture capital firms will have narrow criteria for the types of companies that they invest in while other will adopt a more broad portfolio and invest across many sectors. In any case, nearly every venture capital firm is looking to see if you’ve made signification traction for each of the following critical steps.
Raising Capital from Angel Investors
Learn how to get the funding you need.
Give us a call (858) 876-4597
or, fill out the form.
- “ My company was able to raise $150,000 within less than a month of the plan being delivered, and another $200,000 in the following few months.” David Martinez
Owner, Agri-Tech Industries
The Latest Posts from Our Entrepreneurship Blog
- Top 8 Success Tips For First Time Founders February 11, 2016
- 14 Key Insights From The Lean Entrepreneur Author Brant Cooper January 29, 2016
- Why To Take Caution With Investor “Finders” January 21, 2016
- How To “Winterize” Your Business For Success in 2016 December 29, 2015
- Want to Join The Startup Garage For FREE at Launch Festival in San Francisco? December 24, 2015