When asked about their product or service, most entrepreneurs could go on and on with the various features and advantages. However, once you ask them, “what makes your product or service desirably different?” their pitch begins to flounder. They begin to fall back on their key features or advantages over their competition. But, the question remains, while your product may have an advantage over the competition, is that enough to make it desirably differentiated? When determining how you can differentiate your product or service, consider the following: core competencies to solve that problem. It doesn’t take endless features and nuances to solve a problem well. narrow your target market until you can identify the crux of the problem for a segment of the population. The better you know this segments pain points, the better able you will be to create a product that solves a unique problem in the market.
Raising Capital from Angel Investors
Learn how to get the funding you need.
Give us a call (858) 876-4597
or, fill out the form.
- “ My company was able to raise $150,000 within less than a month of the plan being delivered, and another $200,000 in the following few months.” David Martinez
Owner, Agri-Tech Industries
The Latest Posts from Our Entrepreneurship Blog
- University of San Diego Hosts Competition to Fuel Entrepreneurship April 19, 2015
- Building Online Brand Presence as a Startup April 10, 2015
- How to Launch 13 EdTech Startups in 54 Hours April 4, 2015
- 7 Common Tax Mistakes Made by Startup Businesses March 27, 2015
- Where to Meet Venture Capitalists? March 21, 2015