When starting your new company, you may quickly become aware of the financial challenges that await you but did you know there are many different ways you can finance and fund the growth and success of your company without utilizing traditional debt or equity models? Often overlooked, there are many alternative sources of funding and financing available that apply creativity and innovation towards supporting business. Take a look at some creative sources in this next section of our series and ask yourself if these types of repayments and savings outweigh the risks of debt and equity settlements. Some of them require extra work, and some of them require extra time, but all of them provide you with unique ways to raise capital without traditional markets.
Below is a list of the sources we will be covering. If you would like to read more about a topic, just click the phrase and you will be redirected to its blog post!
- Customer and Supplier Financing
- Crowd Sourcing
- Awards /Contests
- Selling and Exchanging Assets
- Peer to Peer (P2P)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan ESOPS
- Partner Equity Investment and Direct Public Offering
- Seller and Landlord Financing
- Sponsors and Advertising
- Work Part time and Offer Consulting
- Investment Groups and Clubs
- Personal Account Financing