The Startup Garage is seeking someone with a love for networking and talking business.
You must be highly motivated and energetic and passionate about entrepreneurship. Possessing a collection of current San Diego business contacts is ideal.
Entrepreneurial experience is a plus!
- Identify business opportunities
- Build strategic partnerships
- Achieve financial growth
- Negotiate and close deals
- Maintain knowledge of current market conditions
- Attend events and meetings in San Diego
- Meet and develop relationships among organization decision makers
- Identify strategic business partners and cultivate organizational relationships
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with insight for developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Skilled in: networking, prospecting, research, closing skills, motivation for sales, prospecting skills, sales planning, identification of customer needs and challenges, market knowledge, meeting sales goals, professionalism, CRM and Microsoft Office.
$12/hr with opportunities to earn commission. Certain expenses will be reimbursed. This position will require about 8-10 hours a week, between scheduling meetings, attending events and traveling locally in the San Diego area. Must have own transportation.
We are also hiring a marketing manager. There is potential for these positions being combined with the right candidate. Check out the marketing manager position here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.
Feel free to browse the website for more information on our company and team.
Follow us on Twitter.
Connect on LinkedIn.
Like us on Facebook.
Join us on Google Plus.