Get the Business Funding You Need
With a Professional Investor Presentation from The Startup Garage
If you’re an entrepreneur who is ready to get the capital to fund your startup, let us help you with your with your investor presentation. The Startup Garage pitch decks are designed to help entrepreneurs present business plans to potential investors professionally and effectively. We will create a PowerPoint investor presentation that is specifically tailored to obtain the business funding you need. For pricing, call The Startup Garage at (858) 876-4597.
- Investor Presentations are created using a proven templates that have helped startups raise funds successfully.
- Every investor presentation is custom built for the client.
- Our experienced team will create a presentation that provides the information investors are looking for and will present your company in an attractive and professional light.
Types of Slide Presentations
At The Startup Garage we have developed three pitch deck options, each designed for specific business funding situations. Whether you want to give a quick and intimate presentation, a traditional pitch for your startup, or provide a stand alone presentation for an investor to read, The Startup Garage has the solution for your business funding needs.
Option 1: The 5 Slide Introduction
We create a brief, five slide introductory pitch deck for your startup. This investor presentation is perfect for the entrepreneur who is meeting potential investors for the first time to effectively communicate the most important information about the company. Meetings are typically 30 minutes to an hour, the 5 Slide Introduction contains a snapshot of the startup, internal progress and external market trends, and how it will be succeed in the future.
- Company Snapshot: Your team, current investors/advisors, current business funding, and your competitive advantage.
- The Numbers: Revenue so far, burn rate, number of customers, employees, other important stats.
- Timeline: Represents the progression of your industry over time, creating a visualization of how your product is the latest, greatest innovation in your industry.
- Traction: Shows adoption of your project based on current customers and those in the pipeline, as well as major partners.
- What’s Next: Explains where you are going, what you will focus on in the business, and what you need to get there (money, team members, advice).
Option 2: The Live Pitch Deck
This pitch deck is designed for a standard, formal presentation of your company to a group of investors. The Startup Garage will create a set of approximately 10-15 slides that give a complete overview of your company, team, target market, competition and key milestones your startup has reached, as well as your future plans and business funding needs. This deck is designed to accompany a detailed oral presentation, focused on having the most important information elaborated on by the presenter.
- Introduction/Teaser: Introduces your product, creates interest in your presentation.
- Problem: Explains the customer’s pain point and how the competition isn’t solving it.
- Solution: Explains how your product solves the problem and introduces your competitive advantage.
- Your Product/Technology: Gives a succinct explanation of your product, highlighting proprietary advantages and technology.
- Marketing and Sales: Overview of your sales and marketing progress thus far.
- Competition: A snapshot of your competitors that underscores the legitimacy of the market as well as your advantages.
- Team: An overview of your management team and advisors.
- Projections and Milestones: Explains where you expect to be over the next few quarters and years, and the steps you’ve already taken to get there.
- Status and Timeline: Explains your company’s current standing, including what you need, and when you expect to hit your next major milestones.
- Summary and Call to Action: Re-iterates the high points of your pitch, and states what you’re looking for from investors.
Option 3: The Stand Alone Slide Presentation
Our third pitch deck is designed to be sent independently to potential investors to review rather than being a visual aid for a live presentation. The Startup Garage will create a presentation that resembles a visual business plan, chock full of all of the information that anyone would need to gain a complete understanding of your company, future plans, and business funding and investment needs. Slides in this presentation are similar to those in the Live Pitch Deck, with significantly more detail.
The Investor Presentation Process
At The Startup Garage, our greatest goal is to assist you in creating a successful relationship with investors to help you meet your business funding goals. We will work with you to create a comprehensive presentation that fits the needs of your startup. Our team is available to collaborate with you in person, by phone, video chat, or email.
- We are happy to customize your investor presentation around the information and materials you have. Want to add your own photos, video, or live demonstration? Let us know and we will incorporate them into your presentation.
- You will receive drafts of your pitch deck as it is completed. We will update your presentation until you are completely satisfied.
- You have complete access to The Startup Garage team throughout the process.
- All of our pitch decks are completely customized, and completed within 10 days. If you have special time requirements, please let us know.
- At your request, we will provide you with introductions to our community of service providers who can further assist you with the business funding process.
The Startup Garage team will work with you to gather all the important information about your company to create a complete investor presentation for your business to succeed. We will be responsible for all of the time consuming aspects such as market research, and we will work with you to create a pitch deck that fits the environment of the presentation and your business funding goals. If you’d like to get started, or have any questions, give us a call today at (858) 876-4597.